Ladies always hesitate to buy Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair, Malaysian hair or Indian hair when they purchasing their hair. Each kind of hair is high quality and hot popular. Many women buy virgin hair a lot to add their beauty but do they really know the difference between Brazilian hair and Indian hair? I think most ladies would say "No", so I am going to share some knowledge about them and help you choose the right hair extensions.
In fact, Brazilian hair and Indian hair have their own advantages and characters. Knowing the quality and difference of each hair type is necessary before buying hair extensions.
1. Brazilian hair extensions are 100% Brazilian human hair, it is silk, smooth and shiny. Compared with Indian hair, Brazilian hair is better when facing humid conditions for causing less frizz.
2. Brazilian hair always is the best-selling and top quality human hair type in the market. Its advantages is that Brazilian hair is durable, thick, silky, smooth and blends well with many hair textures.
3. Given its high density, you will need fewer bundles of Brazilian hair in creating a full look than if you were using other textures.
4. It also holds curls much longer compared to Malaysian or Indian hairs. It is extremely versatile and very amazing.
5. Because of its light texture, Brazilian hair is very flexible and also easy to maintain. If you care for your Brazilian hair extensions properly, your Brazilian hair can last quite a long time. Brazilian hair can hold curl very well, however, it does have a tighter curl when compared to the Indian type, and this makes it hard to flat iron.
6. Brazilian hair is so popular with the Africans, it can be the largest market share among all sorts of human hair. Why is it to be so magical? Because it is versatile.
Every lady is crazy about Brazilian hair, and it’s the most popular hair type on the market. Brazilian hair is known for its lasting texture, nice bouncy, full healthy hair, and versatility.
- 1.Brazilian virgin hair is thick, soft, silky and naturally wavy.
- 2.Brazilian hair is high-quality hair that resembles the hair of many native Brazilians.
- 3.Brazilian Hair is virgin Remy hair, the direction of the hair is respected, and the hair does not tangle at all.
- 4.Brazilian Hair is the best hair to buy on the market with beautiful hair.
Brazilian Hair Types
Brazilian Hair TypesBrazilian come really versatile personal as well. It can blend into a lot of different hair types so its really awesome and has a lovely volume to it as well. Especially when you’re doing the curls.For straight hair, body wave hair and curly hair texture, all are available.The straight texture is not very straight, will have a little light wavy when you wash after 3-4 times.The wavy and curly texture will be held a very long time with taking good care than Peruvian and Malaysian hair.Brazilian Straight Hair Brazilian Straight Hair can be easily curled to any hairstyles you want. Brazilian straight is excellent for African American women, as it looks very natural, yet manageable. Virgin Brazilian Straight Hair will last well up to a year with proper care and maintenance.
Brazilian Hair Vs Indian Hair, How To Choose?
If you want to compare these two types for better compatibility with African American hair, you will notice that they both blends well with this kind of hair. Therefore, the virgin Brazilian hair battle vs Indian hair finishes with a tie. Both the types are very good to be used in several styling accessories like Virgin hair bundles, hair extensions, and fashion 360 lace frontals.
Virgin Brazilian and Indian hair are both excellent choices when it comes to buying virgin hair weave.
If you need hair that is thicker and coarser, then Brazilian hair is best for you.
If you’re in the need for soft and wavy hair, Indian hair is the best for you.