What is the best way to store a wig?
A wig stand or mannequin is ideal. It will help keep the hair from becoming tangled and will help to maintain shape. Also, see if you can find a cool, dry spot to keep wigs in the best condition.
How To Wash A Human Hair Wig:
- Put the hair into the warm water( no more than 95 F), and soak the hair;
- Apply mild shampoo and wash the hair;
- Rinse the hair in the water;
- Soak the water with the towel, apply conditioner to the hair and wait for about 2minutes;
- Rinse the hair in the clean water. Bring a basin of the clean water and rinse the hair again;
- Squeeze the hair gently;
- Soak up the hair with the towel;
- dry the hair with opening the weft.
Curly wigs washing tips:
- Do not brush your curls.
- Comb conditioner through your hair while washing, towel dry and style it with your fingers to prevent frizz.